FAQ’s - MSU Boot Camps
Phone: (313) 918-1028
What are the details of the program?
- MSU Digital Marketing Boot Camp is a digital marketing course. The curriculum includes Campaign Development, User Acquisition, Digital Advertising, Content Marketing, Retention Strategy, SEO, Optimization, and more.
What are the dates of the program?
- Please see the website for more information, please visit: https://bootcamp.msu.edu/
- Monday/Wednesday from 6:30-9:30 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
What is the price of the program?
- The tuition is $11,495 for the entire 24-week web development.
- The tuition is $11,995 for the entire 24-week data analytics program
- The tuition is $7,995 for the entire 18-week digital marketing program.
- There are a few loan options as well as payment plans for students.
- We have an alumni discount for MSU alumni of $500.
- We also have an early registration discount of $500 if you can pay in full by the early registration deadline.
Do I need previous experience to enroll?
- Coding: No. While having some background can help, our pre-course tutorials will get applicants up to speed and ready to start learning on Day 1.
- Data: No programming experience is required, however it is recommended that applicants hold a Bachelor’s degree or have at least two years of experience in business, management, finance, statistics, or a related field.
- Digital Marketing: No programming or marketing experience is required.
What is the application process?
- This program is not open enrollment. There are a few steps in the admissions process. Interested students should start by filling out a form on https://bootcamp.msu.edu/ or calling (313) 918-1028.
Do you provide career planning support?
- We offer all of our students’ career support and coaching, including portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, career content and practice sessions, interview training, one-on-one career coaching, soft skills training, and more. In addition, we offer students experiential learning opportunities to strengthen their portfolio.
For more information, please visit: https://bootcamp.msu.edu/ or call (313) 918-1028